Information to participants is located in the entrance to reception. Here is a list where you can see your room number.
You can enter using the code you received in the welcome letter.
Inside you will find your electronic key hanging on a key board.
• Room 101-122: The electronic key to the room door and a key to a cupboard in the changing room.
• Room 201-234: The electronic key to the room door and a key to a cupboard in the changing room.
• Room 301-322: The electronic key to the room door and a key to a cupboard in the changing room.
The door is always locked, and can be opened from the inside by turning the lock.
The electronic key enables access to the main building, your classroom, educational workshop and exercise room, outside normal opening hours.
Outer doors are locked at 18.00 (6pm) (entrance to reception, however at. 22.00 (10pm)).
The replacement price for lost room keys: 100 DKK
• For room 101-122 and 201-234: the parking lot west of the school driveway from Nørremarken
• For room 301-322: car park in front of the building
There is bed linen, towels and TV in the rooms. You must make your bed, but the rooms will be cleaned every day.
Remember to wash your boots after outdoor activities before you go inside. Dogs should not be taken into the rooms.
If you find errors / omissions in your room, please notify reception.
Fire Alarm - rooms 201-234:
The building has an internal fire alarm. When you hear the fire alarm, you react, as described on the red bulletin in the room. Remember to close the door and leave the key in the door when you leave the room during a fire alarm.
Meeting place: Outside the building.
Fire Alarm - rooms 101-122 and 301-322:
Room area is covered by an automatic alarm. This calls the emergency services either from a smoke-heat detector or when you press the button in the red boxes marked fire. Follow the instructions in the room.
Meeting place: Entrance to reception (main building).
On the last day, please pack and remove your luggage from the room by 09.00 (9am), unless otherwise agreed.
Remember to hand in keys to reception before 09.00 (9am)
Last updated 2014-05-02 - 11:18